Business Separation and Shareholder Disputes
Disputes are inevitable in business. Our expert team specialises in advising shareholders, partners and company boards in complex disputes between equity holders.
This extends to negotiating and documenting exit and separation agreements and litigating complex shareholder, oppression, partnership and trust disputes.
Our dispute resolution lawyers work with our clients to formulate a strategy in anticipation of a potential dispute including options to mitigate the risk of future litigation. The focus is always on providing commercial, practical and timely solutions.
“They’re well known to produce results. They’re focused, and strategically all over it. A good lawyer is strategic, provides clarity up front, and sets out a clear direction. We are aware of the pathway laid out from the start and how we’re going to reach the desired outcome.”
Strategic clarity, pragmatic commercial advice
To enable our clients to make informed decisions, we offer a no obligation consultation to understand objectives, discuss options then map out a proposed strategy with phase-by-phase cost estimates.
We regularly act in matters relating to:
- disputes between shareholders, directors or partners
- the control of companies, partnerships and joint ventures
- business separations including negotiating and documenting exit terms
- forced and unforced exits
- board and director disputes
- breaches of director duties and employee fraud
- business and contract disputes
- insolvency law
- misuse of confidential information and intellectual property
- oppression of minority shareholders
- misleading or deceptive conduct.
If you have a question, please contact us directly for a consultation.
email us for a consultation
Call us 1300 757 534